At EcoHeritage we take the protection of your personal data very seriously. Our purpose is to protect the privacy of the data you provide us and to comply with the current regulations on the protection of personal data.
In compliance with the Act 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights transposing Regulation (EU) 2016/679, we inform you of the following information about our privacy and data protection policy:
Who the controller of the processing of your data?
The organization responsible of your data the University of Jaén – UJA. This is a Public University located in Jaén, Spain.
What is the purpose of the treatment?
- To respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated in the website.
- To understand the behaviour of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our web.
- Comply with legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
- To protect and exercise our rights or to respond to complaints of any kind.
- Submission of newsletters regarding the goods or services that make up the activity of the responsible person or news related to his activity.
What is the legal base of the treatment?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the consent of the data subject under article 6.1 a) of the Regulation, as well as the legitimate interest of the data controller under article 6.1 f) of the Regulation.
The data we request from you are adequate, relevant and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them to us, but their non-communication may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
For how long do we keep your data?
Your data will be kept for the time required for the proper provision of the service offered, as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and any other legal requirement.
Which recipients will receive your data?
While processing your data, University of Jaén may share your data with:
On Projects Advising SL, as web management and maintenance service providers.
What are my rights?
- Right of access: the right to obtain confirmation of whether personal data is being processed, as well as the right of access to such data.
- Right to rectification of personal data.
- Right to erasure
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to data portability
- Right to object: the right to object to data being processed.
The controller retains the right to restrict the rights set forth in Article 23 of the EU Regulation, if such restriction is provided to safeguard, in particular fundamental rights and freedoms and is a necessary and proportionate measure.
Where can I make a complaint?
If any interested party considers that their data are not being treated correctly, they can send their complaints to the following e-mail address; email@example.com.
The data subject declares to have acquired all this information.